On December 7th 2013 I had the night off from DJing because it was my turn to walk down the aisle to marry the love of my life . Its a surreal feeling being on the dance floor with my wife and not being the turntables. Ive spent years djing countless weddings all across the US and its has been one of the most incredible and fulfilling jobs in the world. After that unforgettable day it reaffirmed why I am so blessed to be able to continue providing the sounds and the vibe for my clients biggest day. On my wedding day the entertainment was on point, from our singer Jamal Kassab to DJ Sonik. These guys absolutely killed it and rocked that wedding from start to finish. I don't have to be the one to remind everyone how IMPORTANT choosing the right entertainment on your wedding day is...so make sure you spend time picking the right one.

- DJ NIK 

Comments

Popular Posts